Welcome
to Hogwarts Unveiled

Howarts Unveiled is a Harry Potter roleplaying forum set after the end of the movie series.

Quick Login

Our Affiliates

Blank Pages Photobucket EpikaEnt Hogwarts Galaxia HOS Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry In a Daze Photobucket Out of the Coffin RPG-Directory redcarpet&&rebellion. Shadowplay photobucket Whoniverse RP

PHOTOBUCKET
Of Love and War

Our code!

This forum is no longer active. Please come to Shadowed Nightmares, an original RP based on a book I am writing. Looking forward to seeing you all there. Thank you. Shadowed Nightmares

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Goto last unread Den
Tobias LaHaye
 Posted: Sep 27 2011, 12:03 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Werewolf
Member No.: 113

"You have my support. I'll dig around, see what I can come up with."

He pulled her close to him when she shifted to face him and kissed her deeply, wrapping his arms around her when he heard her request. Valerie was never one to almost beg, but since she was, he obliged. He held her tight and lost himself in the kiss and in her, and the thought that they were going to be a family.

"I love you, Valerie."

Toby was happy that he was going to be a father, despite his concerns. It was something that he didn't exactly know he wanted until he was going to be one.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Valerie Morgan
 Posted: Sep 27 2011, 02:11 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Witch
Member No.: 33

Valerie was content with Toby's responses to her comments and her request. She loved him so much, so to be this close to him right now after sharing this news meant a lot to her. It was a special moment between them that thankfully her father and his parents could not ruin, but she knew that their parents would have something to say about this and Valerie decided that this scared her more than having a baby did.

I love you too. She told him before she kissed him again. She figured making out in the den was fine as long as they kept an ear out for unwanted intruders, like Zariah who wouldn't really think anything of finding them this way, or his parents, or even one of Toby's uncles who did come by once in a while.

Putting her hand on the back of Toby's neck, she pulled his face toward hers and kissed him deeply this time, making it last longer than the last one. She couldn't help herself. It was the perfect moment between them and she wanted it to be an intimate one, a moment they would remember forever.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Tobias LaHaye
 Posted: Sep 27 2011, 03:30 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Toby continued to kiss Valerie, holding her close to him the entire time. It was a good thing none of his family was home. It would have been bad if they walked in on the conversation, or even this. It was an intimate moment and he didn't care much about the thought of being interrupted. He shifted slightly so he wouldn't fall off the couch and rolled, pulling Valerie on top of him. He rested his hands on her hips and coninued to kiss her deeply the entire time.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Valerie Morgan
 Posted: Sep 27 2011, 03:37 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Val obliged when Toby rolled over so that he was underneath her while maintaining the kiss that she initiated. She felt herself getting aroused again, but realized that this might not be the time or place for it. In spite of that, she didn't want to stop, so she stretched her arms placing her hands on either side of his face while they continued to make out in his parents' den.

A little tiny voice inside her head kept warning her that it was a bad idea to let this go too far, because she knew that she wouldn't be able to stop it if she did, but Valerie tried to ignore this. She wanted to be with Toby this way and now that they had consummated their relationship, she wanted him even more, but she finally managed to gain a little control over herself, enough to end the kiss that had lasted forever.

We should stop now because I don't think I'm going to be able to if we keep this up. We're in the den. She reminded him and herself too.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Tobias LaHaye
 Posted: Sep 27 2011, 04:24 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

"I know we're in the den. I have immense self control. I'm not letting it go any further. Relax."

He said it with a chuckle. Valerie was always so fearful if there was any chance someone could see them even kissing. He could understand with certain things, but he wished she'd just let her guard down for once, before he pulled her back into the kiss. He wasn't going to let it go any further.

"If I have to I'll even tie you up so you can't rip my clothes off."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Valerie Morgan
 Posted: Sep 27 2011, 05:24 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Valerie rolled her eyes at Toby's comment. There was no way she'd ever let him do that to her. She liked to maintain a little control over the situation and that was going beyond. Smiling as she kissed him again, she let herself relax since he promised not to let it go too far. She loved being with him and enjoyed these moments as long as they were alone.

I happen to take our time together very seriously. I don't want to put on a show for others, especially not your parents. She said, breaking the kiss for a moment before she lowered her mouth to his again. She propped herself up on her hands and knees and continued kissing him while she thought about their future as parents, as husband and wife. All of it excited her more than anything. This was what she had dreamed of all her life, finding that special someone and settling down. And Toby had made that possible for her.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | First Floor | Next Newest »

OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Requiem skin & sidebar by Saphira of RPG-D & CAUTION 2.0.

Chat Box